View Thread
Point Defense Systems » General Discussions and Writings » Officers' Lounge
 Print Thread
Hello
Rayyn
Hi, I've been lurking around PDS for the last few years on and off; I think I've played it since 6.1 on. I just decided to get to know you guys! I'd love to offer help but sadly I have no skills really applicable to this project. I'd love to offer my opinions and love for homeworld 2 though Grin

Ironwatsas

I'd love to offer help but sadly I have no skills really applicable to this project.

Well niether do I, and look how sucessful I've been. Welcome to the forum.

Rayyn
I work in photoshop alot so I could help with stuff like that. For example you guys have had that site banner for years Pfft

Ironwatsas
It's better then the old one...

*Shudders*

TelQuessir
Rayyn - don't ask for any authorisation to exercise creative powers. I'll use whatever is better than the current, which is woefully outdated.

Snuff

TelQuessir wrote:
Rayyn - don't ask for any authorisation to exercise creative powers. I'll use whatever is better than the current, which is woefully outdated.

^That means do something and submit it, if we like/can use it, we will. If we don't, there will be "constructive" criticism from most of us and Tel will tell you what he likes, if he likes it...

We Encourage creativity here. It keeps things fresh.
I am a Ghost.

yasotay
Indeed PDS is all about offering whatever talents you have to the team. Feel free to submit whatever you can and the group will take a look.

Take me for instance, I don't do anything but offer my humble opinions and I have been with the team from the very beginning. I have written 251 pages of a PDS based story (yes I know Iron), that someday might get finished.

Jump to Forum