View Thread
Point Defense Systems » Support for our Releases » Miscellaneous Support
 Print Thread
Crashes to Desktop (V11 B2)
Viper114
This seems to be the best place to put this, I guess...

Whenever I try to start a Player VS CPU match in any mode other than Early Assault, the game crashes ot the desktop right before the game finishes loading. The music that plays also skips a bit before the crash. HW2 is fully patched.

What is wrong?
Madness surrounds me like a storm, but I am its calm eye...

Ironwatsas
v11 is still in it's test phases. The Vaygr race is not operational, so you'll have to settle with Hiigaran vs Hiigaran Deathmatches until Tel finishes operationalising them.

Viper114
Ah, that must be the reason then, since I always tried fighting HvV battles. Although it's weird that Early Assault still works...

Probably best to wait until it's grown some more.

TelQuessir
Definitely is still growing, will grow faster if I don't have to wait a couple weeks for constructive bug reports and feedback on gameplay.

Viper114
Well, I'd provide support in that way, but, as I said, that version kicks me out every time I try to do most things...

TelQuessir
I'll be putting out the bug-free frigate HODs in the next version, so that should cover all the stability issues. Likewise CTDs pertaining to missing scripts can be avoided by sticking to the only fully reliable gametype in beta 2 at the moment - H vs H skirmish.

Jump to Forum