View Thread
 Print Thread
What next?
noodle
Quick Poll:

What should I do next?

1. Add a new chapter to Disaster at Solo.

2. Embark on the Operation Sledgehammer arc of Snow Maiden.

3. Get to work on the preliminaries for a 3rd story I have ideas for, all I'll say is it involves espionage and part of it is based on the "virtual ship environment" first used in, I believe, the stories about the Ravinder Exile Fleet.

I shall let ye, the PDS community, choose for me. Also, I'm thinking of tweaking the existing stories some and uploading them to the official Relic forums.
Haruhi is my God(dess).

TelQuessir
Snow Maiden to me is the story that is most involving with a deep plot spanning a wide cast of characters and situations... focus on that!

noodle
Alright then. Btw, I do eventually plan on tying it into version 12. Any chance of that being released...um...well...ever?
Haruhi is my God(dess).

Ammianus_marcellinus
no! damn you noodle, write another chapter to solo! i just got to the end of what youve got an i want more. do not mistake this as a request, DO IT NOW, or ill be going Annie Wilkes on your ass! (yes i just made a Misery reference, you know with the sledge hammer and the block. *shudder*)

but seriously, i like your flow, and wont complain whichever way you go, but my vote (and clearly the more important one) is for Solo.

noodle
Down boy! Down! *tazer's*

Sadly, I honestly don't really like the direction I was going with Solo, HOWEVER, I sense what you desire is a BIG FUCKING SPACE BATTLE LOLZOMGWTFBBQ! Therefor, I promise that the next chapter of Maiden will have just that. In spades. Also bombers vs Battle Barges. Intrigued? Yes, you should be.
Haruhi is my God(dess).

Ammianus_marcellinus
ok, ok its a deal. i will put away my sledgehammer (for now...) and as for the space battles, small ones work fine, as long as there are awesome battles. see, battles are like boobs. big ones are great and a lot of fun, but small ones are nice as well and never get saggy. just like small battles arent...saggy...

hey, i just got an awesome idea, in your next chapter, you should have boobs in it, it would be good for the, um, plot, or whatever.

noodle
Miriel will not be showing her boobs, though it is somewhat tempting.

Also, was that sledgehammer joke intentional?
Haruhi is my God(dess).

Ammianus_marcellinus
of course, the mention of operation sledgehammer is kind of what got me thinking about Misery. now, GET BACK TO WRITING!! sorry, i get carried away...NOW!

Homdax
Guys. Mind your language a bit, please. Pfftray:
king-o'da'bigfile

Jump to Forum