View Thread
 Print Thread
HGN Fighter Weapons School
TelQuessir

Tel, just a thought - is the "Janes Fighting Spacecraft" going to tell us which craft are are capable of atmospheric flight?

Definately. See "Fighting Ships of the Crusaders" thread for a sneak preview.

HappySacks
I'm not sure how strikecraft are going to play like in v9 so I'm holding off developing this idea further - to be honest, I haven't looked at this thread for a while.
[i]"O Maker, help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, help us to lay waste their humble homes with a rain of fire; help us to wring the hea

Ironwatsas
v9 Should'nt be your area of concern. Strikecraft are still running strong in 7.3 and I've had my eye on this idea for the past... Thirty two seconds. I purpose that the two of us (and possibly Thorin) combine our abilities to RP and beat out some detailed background fluff.

And if everyone approves, move on from there.

Good idea? Bad idea? Not well thought out? PM me.

Either way, You've brought this upon yourself.

In a good way Wink

TelQuessir
Strikecraft are perfectly fine in V9... if you care to observe their lethality as standoff attack platforms. V9 -should- be your area of concern because it is PDS all the same and has its fleet-battle balance set identically to that of V7.3.

How difficult is that to understand? It should be basic common sense with the amount of documentation generated for UE so far.

Jump to Forum