View Thread
 Print Thread
The Alessian Empire.
FinalSeraphim
The religion of Alessia.

Most races believe in the one known as sajuuk, the one whos hand shapes all that is. The alessians have their proof that the universe existed far beyond the time period of sajuuk and its builders. They firmly believe that their ancestors, the Alessians are the true force at work here, the ones that watch over them and guide their part.

Early original texts just listed the Alessians as a massive force that rule and empire far greater than even the Progenitors could comprehend. Over time though, as with all religions, new things become clear and others become diluted. Time has not dulled the faith of alessia though as their goal is the exact same it has been since the beginning. Reach the Real Alessia.

This is their goal, to be reunited with their ancestors. This is a goal that they'd die for in a heartbeat.

Not much is known about the finer details of their religion as most who are entered into it, believe it so firmly as to never question it. it is a very powerful motivator.

All Lives that die, are bound to the ones still alive. This is one of the core spiratual beliefs revolving around the religion. That all who die make everyone else stronger. That in the end, all that died can be remade and live free with their ancestors. Beliefs like this can often cause to some, suicidal behavior. A cornered Alessian is by far more dangerous than any other race. Death is only life to them.
I am the Alpha and Omega, the first and the last... the beginning and your end.

Komo val
Excellent work Final, very entertaining read.

So the Elyassian federation transformed from a quasi-USSR like star-nation to Religious Fanatics in less than a decade?! Strange

The old Alessian empire really existed, or is it a myth??? And was it really that large??

I'm honestly gonna miss Elyassia, it was my favorite nation, besides the Taiidani.

Long live Elyassia.

TelQuessir
Next in store shall be the Alessian concept of warship design.

Twitch
mmm... alessian warships...

i'm assuming the gravity cannons will be brutally effective against other ships, thus the "only one or two on the field" policy?
YAY!!!! 1000th MEMBER!!!

FinalSeraphim
The Alessian Navy.

The navy has its roots from the first encounter by Alessian Planetary defenses against the Casada. A horrific war between the Alessian/Solarian Union versus the Casada Resulted in thousands of deaths on both sides. The typical Casada warship was the typical Cannon farm, as was the Alessians at the time. As massive salvoes of weaponry lobbed one after the other did what the alessians claimed to be, minimal effect, a new style of ships had to be pushed into play. The mkI Seraphim HeavyCruiser was put into play for the first time. The long sleek hull with no turrets protruding created a very stealthy combat vessel. The ship also sported the most powerful Gravity Cannons they could produce on forward arc mounts. On the top and bottom of the craft, towards the larger rear end were two domes. The domes themselves are High yield hybrid Fusion plasma beam cannons. They are incredibly powerful and fast firing for their type and have an impressive fire arc as well, defeating any turret out there. The "StarLance" as they have been named by Alessian Warriors, is one of their favorite weapons of war after the massive Gravity Cannons.

In typical engagements, the Cruiser would approach its prey undetected then hit their largest ships with the Forward Gravity cannon. As they approach at amazing speeds for a ship of its tonnage, they release off the sides hundreds of Kinetic Kill charges, Followed by Precision Shots from their Two Heavy Starlance Batteries.

The Alessian Ships gain their speed through their negative photonic Reactor, another marvel in engineering. Photons accelerated then bombarded with electrons until they become super charged. Once this takes place they reach the reactor which takes no more than seven of these per second, and in that second the Negative light particles are collided with eachother, causing massive release of heat and electricity. The seventh Nphoton is used to create the first reaction with the next 7, allowing a streamlined and easily started process.

The Armor used by the Alessians is nothing short of their feats so far as well, a very strong Tritanium-Durtronite Combination. Their armor is electrically charged to not only protect their ships from the effect of their own gravitic weaponry, but it also minimizes damage done by particle weaponry, especially ion cannons.

The ships aren't invincible and aren't the Gun-toting Supermonitors of most races navy today, but their sheer speed and the power of their weaponry provides them with the edge they need to defend their Holdings and push into the stars.
Edited by FinalSeraphim on 21-10-2007 17:12

FinalSeraphim
Edited by FinalSeraphim on 21-10-2007 15:34

FinalSeraphim
(Oh, Also to the question about the original Alessian empire, yes it is that big. These guys in the PDSverse worship them as gods, even though they've never met them.)

The purely manufactured Alessian warships are incredibly versatile and easy to produce. The only thing holding them back is their industrial capacity. They are doing all they can to get their factories up to hiigaran or taiidan standards but to what end is their secret.

Here is a image I made in paint showing a Seraphim HeavyCruiser. Its Specs is here.

"Seraphim" Class HeavyCruiser 'Dreadnaut' (Alessian Classification)

Length:
800m

Speed:
320-360 SGS

Armorment:
x6 forward Mount 50gigawatt Heavy Gravity Cannon, (RoyalGuns, nicknamed due to their purple color.)
x2 Ventral/Dorsal 1Terrawatt Hybrid Fusion-Plasma Beamweapon "StarLance"
x4 VLS Weapon system, two per side housing 400-600 Multipurpose Direct fire Kenetic Kill munitions. Arranged in typical Broadside formations.

Numerous Laser and Anti-missile Interceptor missiles for Point Defense.
FinalSeraphim attached the following image:
seraphimheavycruiser.jpg

Edited by FinalSeraphim on 25-10-2007 02:11

FinalSeraphim
Edited by FinalSeraphim on 25-10-2007 02:41

FinalSeraphim
The Azriel Class "Hunter" DD.

Another new type Alessian fighter-ship design. The craft was developed around the time the Seraph was first introduced. the ship has many of the same weapon systems as the seraph itself but speed and initial punch were upgraded due to its purpose as a stealthy first shot, last shot design.

Length: 550m

Speed: 410 SGS

Armorment:

x1 Forward mount 75 GW Gravity Cannon.
x2 150GW Star lance Hybrid Fusion-Plasma Turret.
x2 VLS, one per side, 300-500 Multipurpose Direct kill munitions each.

Laser and Anti-missile Interceptors for Defense.
Edited by FinalSeraphim on 25-10-2007 02:41

FinalSeraphim
Bael Class "Phantom" FF-a

This Frigate is a newer addition to the Alessian Star forces. A front line Heavy Frigate designed for intrepid punches into enemy lines at a more manageable cost than the larger Seraph and Azriel class Craft.

Length: 340m

speed: 440 SGS

Armorment:

x1 Forward DP 150mm heavy cannon
x2 Side VLS, one per side delivering 100-200 Direct kill munitions.

Light laser Anti-missile defense.

FinalSeraphim
Drelmech Class "Archer" FF-m

The Drelmech was created shortly after the Azriel went into active production. Long range Ships like the Deliverance and Mahjiiran enjoyed a benefit of first shot against Alessian ships in a defensive posture. A quick fix was needed in order to compensate for the lack of a substantial Alessian-Produced Ranged Warship.

Length: 378m

Speed: 365 SGS

Armorment:

x1 Capital 1Terrawatt Star lance Hybrid Fusion-Plasma Beam weapon
x2 Long range Multi-purpose high yield Torpedo Tube.

Light laser Anti-Missile Defense.

FinalSeraphim
Additions to these Forces is numerous modified Ship chassis.
Numerous older models, like the Mk I Gladius Corvette of Hiigaran design, has been produced in Alessian naval yards and remade into faster and sometimes stronger units. tooling for re-manufacturing smaller Craft of Hiigaran, Vaygr, and even a few Taiidan design have been produced after intense study of Captured/ Salvages, or otherwise purchased Craft.

FinalSeraphim
"Taurus" Heavy Bomber, Corvette class.

The Taurus is in most regards the oldest and most widely used bomber type in the Alessians inventory. The ship itself is a total overhaul of the Gladius MK corvette produced during the initial Crusades. The craft was the only corvette of any race that was chosen for its simplicity of design and ease of use. Though the Alessians have a Dedicated Fighter-Class Bomber, the Taurus fills the much needed role of a planetary/Installation Bomber as well as an interceptor for larger ships as needed.

The bomber itself is more or less a replication of old style Heavy gun toting Super-Bombers of the early years of Alessia. A "Space Fortress" of sorts. The craft is heavily armored and usually works in formations of 5.

Length: 62m

Speed: 400 SGS

Armorments:

x6 Long range Missile Tube Tactical-Nuclear Warheads. (singleshot)
x2 Forward Mount 60MW Pulse Laser

x8 40mm AutoCannon Turrets (2guns each) In varried positions.
Edited by FinalSeraphim on 26-10-2007 07:29

FinalSeraphim
"Aries" Space Superiority Fighter.

The Aries was the first Alessian modified fighter variant. The craft, modelled after the Original Taiidan Interceptor, has evolved into something resembling the now modern Triikor Corvettes, only half their size. The craft are highly agile and sport comparable weaponry for their class.

Length: 22m

Speed: 470 SGS

Armorments:

x4 SRM Rack
x6 MRM Rack
x1 40mm Autocannon Fixed Forward mount.

FinalSeraphim
"Sagittarius" Light Interceptor Bomber/torpedo boat.

The Sagittarius Bomber is another heavily modified craft from earlier times. The craft, based on late model Vaygr Lance Fighters has since been adapted into a larger frame able to hold the large weaponry it boasts. The craft itself is the mainstay of most Alessian Carriers at current point. Even though doctine usually doesn't allow carriers in offensive roles, Alessians have found fighter craft to be a cheap defensive option.

Length: 48m

Speed: 440 SGS

Armorments:

x4 LRM Rack
x2 HLRM Tube (SingleShot) Heavy 60Megaton tipped nuclear missiles.
z1 Forward mount 50mm PD cannon
x1 Rear mount 40mm Autocannon

Twitch
just a comment on the taurus; if the Bloodhound's supposed to be 120m long, then why is the Taurus - supposedly a reworking of the Gladius, which is corvette-sized - as long as a frigate?
YAY!!!! 1000th MEMBER!!!

FinalSeraphim
Fixed lol.

Jump to Forum